1. Are the surfaces intact and not decaying? (If decaying, is AM Ops notified to submit a Form 332 to CE for repairs)
2. Are sufficient static grounding points available to facilitate aircraft servicing?
3. Are adequate lines painted to ensure safe movement of aircraft and vehicles in the ramp area?
4. Are taxiway hold lines properly placed and visible?
5. Are obstructions at least 250 feet from the edges of taxiways?
6. Are all ramp and taxi markings on the pavement visible?
375 AMW SEF 05-Ramps & Runways
The templates available in our Public Library have been created by our customers and employees to help get you started using SafetyCulture's solutions.
The templates are intended to be used as hypothetical examples only and should not be used as a substitute for professional advice.
You should seek your own professional advice to determine if the use of a template is permissible in your workplace or jurisdiction.
Any ratings or scores displayed in our Public Library have not been verified by SafetyCulture for accuracy.
Users of our platform may provide a rating or score that is incorrect or misleading.
You should independently determine whether the template is suitable for your circumstances.
You can use our Public Library to search based on criteria such as industry and subject matter.
Search results are based on their relevance to your search and other criteria. We may feature checklists based on subject matters we think may be of interest to our customers.