1. Is a serviceable fire bottle available?
2. Prior to engine start, are all Mx stands not needed removed from the vicinity of the aircraft?
3. Are all engine inlet/exhaust covers and pitot covers removed upon crew show?
4. Is proper PPE utilized by all personnel? (i.e. Double hearing protection, marshaling vest, and light wands)
5. Is AGE and other support equipment positioned clear of the aircraft taxi path? Are observers/wing walkers used when obstructions exist?
6. Once an aircrafts departs the parking spot, is a FOD check and tool accountability conducted?
375 AMW SEF 21-Aircraft Generation
The templates available in our Public Library have been created by our customers and employees to help get you started using SafetyCulture's solutions.
The templates are intended to be used as hypothetical examples only and should not be used as a substitute for professional advice.
You should seek your own professional advice to determine if the use of a template is permissible in your workplace or jurisdiction.
Any ratings or scores displayed in our Public Library have not been verified by SafetyCulture for accuracy.
Users of our platform may provide a rating or score that is incorrect or misleading.
You should independently determine whether the template is suitable for your circumstances.
You can use our Public Library to search based on criteria such as industry and subject matter.
Search results are based on their relevance to your search and other criteria. We may feature checklists based on subject matters we think may be of interest to our customers.