You must answer 'Yes', or 'N/A' to all points before starting work.
1. Please present your current CSCS/CSR card, and any other required cards applicable to your task e.g. IPAF, PASMA.
2. Have you been site inducted on the project?
3. Have you read the RAMS (risk assessment & method statement). Are you aware of the risks related to your work activities.?
4. Is your Risk Assessment / Method Statement applicable to today's task?
5. Is your access route and work area level, well lit, clear, tidy and free from trip hazard?
6. Is your access route and work area segregated from plant and traffic?
7. Will decking and edge protection prevent people, equipment and materials from falling?
8. Will you be safe from people working overhead and anything falling?
9. Will the public and other workers be protected from your work?
10. Are you aware of the risk assessment for handling materials and do you know your limitations when manually lifting?
11. Are your tools and work equipment in good order?
11.A. Does your equipment have up to date Pat test certificate/label?
12. Do you know how long you can use your vibratory equipment?
13. Will any substances/materials you are using affect your health and are you aware of COSHH assessment in place ?
14. Are you adequately segregated from live electrical wires/equipment?
15. Are you wearing the correct PPE for the task (Safety Helmet, Steel Toed Footwear, Hi-Visibility vests/ Eye Protection/ Hearing Protection/Dust Mask)?
16. Are all site reports up to date (PUWER, Mobile Tower, MEWP)?
17. Have regular site Inspection been carried out and kept up to date?
18. Have you taken 5 minutes to STOP, and review your work area for all hazards and risks? This could prevent serious injury to you or your fellow operatives.