1. Answer all the items below.
2. Tap on Notes or Image under each question to add a comment or evidence.
3. To add a Corrective Action, tap on "Action", provide a description, assign to a member, set priority and due date.
4. Complete audit by providing digital signature.
5. Share your report by exporting as PDF, Word, Excel or Web Link.
1. Have actions from previous visit been completed?
1. Is the daily planner in use?
2. Are the targets broken down into daily, weekly, monthly numbers?
3. How many team members hit target in the last full period?
4. Are the team members aware of their targets and where they are at for the month?
5. Are the team hitting their Bridal targets? List team members and their bridal sales v target
6. Is there a culture of driving targets?
7. Is there a focus on KPIs within the store?
8. Are the team hitting their ATV target? List team members and their ATV v target
9. Do the team know and understand the relationship between ATV and Transactions?
10. Is the store monitoring conversion?
11. Do the team know the best sellers for Bridal and Top 3 watch brands?
12. Has each team member received a quality 121 within the last month?
13. Have those not hit target received more than one 121 within the last month?
14. Have those not hit target received more RTF than other team members?
15. Structured Daily Training Plan in place for the month ahead
16. Training Topics in line with store KPI focus?
17. Question team members – how is the store’s training culture?
18. List training tools that the store team confirm are used?
21. Have you seen evidence of the coaching cards, window backboard cards, knowledge playing cards, knowledge cards, diamond videos, e-learnings being completed?
22. Is there a culture of RTF in the store – speak to the team and ask them what their last piece of RTF feedback was?
23. Is there evidence of 2 per person per work plus additional for on the spot praise?
24. Does each member of management have a PDP in place to drive a specific area of the business?
25. Have all new starters received thorough induction training?
26. Is progress being made on individual team members training beyond induction?
27. Check e-learning progress – is it complete for each individual’s length of time with FH?
28. Have colleagues that have been signed off probation hit 80% of first 6 months target period?
29. Is the store making smart recruitment decisions?
30. Is the store’s staff turnover in line with company expectations?
31. Is there a SFL present?
32. Is the SFL displaying good SFL behaviours?
33. Is there a team member ready to greet customers at the window, stood on the tiles, looking busy?
34. Are they greeting people with open questions?
35. Is the team following ‘Dress for Success’?
36. Are the team observing the selling window 11am-3pm?
37. Are customers being seated, offered a drink and shown a luxury experience?
38. Is there evidence of a good CONNECT e.g. open discovery questions – who, what, where, why, when, which, how, budget, style?
39. Is there evidence of a good CREATE e.g. GBB, perfect partners, elevated language, story-telling, emotional connections, best sellers?
40. Is there evidence of a good COMMIT e.g. overcoming objections, trail closing, closing, SFL involvement if something has been missed?
41. Is the FH Top 10 in use as a self-assessment?
42. Are the window displays in line with company standards?
43. Is stock replenishment being chased?
44. Are best sellers for Bridal and Top 3 watch brands in the right positions?
45. Are displays changed regularly?
46. Is the store following the process audit walkthrough?
47. List all discrepancies and loss from last 5 stock takes. Are the results in line with company expectation?
48. Check 5 random EODs, have they been completed correctly?
49. Does the store have a SMART Business Plan and is progress being made?
50. Is the store providing adequate trade feedback?
51. Sales v LY
52. Sales v Target
53. Bridal – list each department – is performance improving?
54. Watches – list v LY performance on Top 6 brands
55. Top 3 Watch Brands are they improving?
57. Wedding rings
59. Assured cover on target?
60. IPS on target?
61. Discount on target?
62. ATV on target?
63. Transactions on target?
64. IFC on target?
Include previous reports score and current report score – has there been an improvement? Improvement % to be agreed here. (No improvement or improvement less than agreed score for 2 consecutive visits results in PIP)
All action points grouped together and Branch Manager to update SMART Business Plan