1. Is the chopping board clean? Are there separate and coloured chopping boards for meat / Fish and Fruits / Vegetables?
2. Have all expired goods been removed from the Galley Stores?
3. Is there dunnage in use for goods on the deck?
4.Have all rotten vegetables and good been removed?
5. Are all galley drains clear and in good working order?
6. Are store rooms free of insects, cartons, plastic, spoiled products?
7. Are refrigerators clean? Uncooked food is not kept above cooked foods?
8. Tap Water Temperature: Hot water above 60 deg C and cold water below 25 deg C?
9. Are leftovers in the refrigerators kept in sealed plastic containers? Are these containers dated?
10. Are galley personnel familiar with their Portable and fixed fire-fighting equipment in the galley?