1. Answer "Yes", "No", "N/A" for the questions below.
2. Please note that "Yes" is negative and "No" is positive answer.
3. Add photos and notes by clicking on the paperclip icon.
4. To add a Corrective Measure click on the paperclip icon then "Add Action", provide a description, assign to a member, set priority and due date.
5. Complete audit by providing digital signature.
6. Share your report by exporting as PDF, Word, Excel or Web Link.
The listed questions are to be used as a guide for auditing areas not generally covered by our standard safety audits. If a discrepancy if found, specify the information using the paperclip icon.
1. Parking lot conditions (pot holes etc.)
2. General exterior conditions (holes in walls/fences, rust, falling apart etc.)
3. Rail site / Silo's conditions (rail track broken, exessive resin spill, holes in silo)
4. Landscaping ( overgrowth, too close to building, grass kept up)
5. Unusual fumes (gas, smoke, gassoline, general foul smell)
6. Roof conditions (Leaks) - if access is available
1. Unusual fumes (gas, smoke, gasoline, general foul smell)
2. Water leaks from ceiling (water pipes, AC units, holes etc.)
3. General ceiling conditions (excessive rust, loose items etc.)
4. Drainage - back ups
5. Electrical (excessive noise from panels, sparks etc.)
6. High ladders and elevated platforms (missing safeguards, not stable)
You are responsible to put in a work order when there is a discrepancy.