1. View - Will new Controller hight block/obstruct Signage or other issue?
Eg check if Shark Fin install will be obstructed
2. Identify on plan, lanes to be taken out
3. Controller Info - Pictures to be taken (Controller Build)
Eg - VMS / Rapid details / pictures - Special Priority Feature
4. Are Low Power Boards needed for LED Upgrade? (When existing controller is used)
5. Earth Stake Location and Main Earth Conductor size is 6mm
6. Identify Point of Supply Information (incl Pole or Pillar No)
7. Advise if new bell joint required due to direct ENERGEX feed from underground joint
8. Posts Mods - Check cable length if cable moves freely in Ducts and I'd no Vac needed.
Eg do finial caps need replacing
9. If recalling / changing Mains Cable required, do existing conduits meet minImum depth AS3000
10. Lanterns ELV or LED
11. General Condition of Controller Base eg Does it need Dyno Bolts, On Lean
12. Is Controller Base Pre-cast or not?
13. If on landline - is there a Landline going into the Controller?
14. Does the Controller have a Top Hat? If so what equipment is installed in it?
15. Communication Equipment in Controller including Shark Fin (including Pictures of SF) and Diagram of Position of Shark Fin
16. Blue Tooth - Type of Comms and If Fibre or CCTV Crew required
17. Communications Type
18. If Optus, is the cable long enough to reach the Comms box on the side of the Controller
19. Other relevant Information eg VMS, City Safe Cam, MUX, extra C/B, Generator Panel.
20. Identify Broken Pits and any ASBESTOS issues
21. Loops Infirmation - eg Condition of Asphalt for Loop Cutting if needed
22. Is RG Tower needed to reach Mains Box?
23. Check Lantern layout on new and existing plans and confirm physically on site any variation that needs to be resolved with CRU