1. Answer "Yes" or "No"
2. Add a photo by clicking on the camera icon
3. Add a comment or note by clicking on the "note" icon
4. Complete the inspection by providing your full name and a digital signature
5. Mark as complete, save and close
6. Enter any non-conformances into Riskman using the “Report It!” App, located on the iPad
Are safety notice boards up to date with the latest information ?
1. WHS Policy, Injury Management Flow Chart, Injury Management Program Summary, WHS Committee photos and current minutes and Fire Wardens?
Are floors free of obstruction or tripping hazards?
Are carpets intact?
Are stairways and passages clear, unblocked and free of tripping hazards ?
Are stairways well lit?
Are handrails, handholds in place?
Is emergency lighting in place?
Is the fire fighting equipment tested every 6 months and tag punched?
When was the equipment last tested?
Self closing devices on fire doors work properly?
Emergency evacuation floor plan posted in the vicinity?
Are the power cords in a good state of repair and not frayed or damaged?
Are there any damaged plugs?
Are there any electrical or telephone cords crossing walkways, posing a trip hazard?
Is electrical wiring properly concealed?
Is ventilation in offices sufficient?
Are ventilation ducts secure? (do visual inspection)
Is the current temperature moderate?
Is the area noisy, caused by machinery or other loud or high pitched constant noise?
Are the office chairs in good condition?
Do staff know who the fire warden is for their area?
Who is the fire warden?
Do staff know who to report workplace injuries to?
Who do they report injuries to?
Do staff know who their WHS representative is on the WHS Committee?
Who is their representative?
Do staff discuss safety at their team meetings?
Have non conformances been entered into Riskman?